- Exercise true craftsmanship and employ superior technologies to make every space as valuable as it can be.
- Show concern for the global environment and offer solutions to social challenges as a good corporate citizen.
- Value everyone we come in contact with in our business.
RHAJTEK-LINO Code of Conduct
A. Fulfill our social mission
- Provide high-quality buildings, infrastructure and services
We earn the trust of customers by providing safe, secure, high-quality buildings, infrastructure and services, exercising true craftsmanship and employing innovative technologies.
- Foster an environmentally responsible society
We foster a society that has a low carbon footprint, is committed to recycling, and has a deep respect for the natural world.
- Value every one of our associates
We ensure the health and safety of all business partners and create a work environment where all of our associates can exercise their unique talents.
- Earn trust from suppliers
We conduct fair transactions with suppliers and build strong relationships of trust that result in mutual growth.
- Build good relationships with communities
We respect the cultures and customs of each nation and region and build good relationships with communities as a good corporate citizen.
B. Ensure strict adherence to corporate ethics
- Comply with laws and regulations and proper business conduct
We comply with laws and regulations and practice proper business conduct while striving to foster a strong awareness of ethics in each director and employee.
- Promote fair and free competition
We maintain and develop a sound market by promoting fair and free competition in accordance with antitrust laws and other relevant laws and regulations.
- Maintain appropriate relationships with stakeholders
We maintain appropriate relationships with all stakeholders, including politicians and government administrations, customers, shareholders, employees, business partners and communities.
- Avoid all contact with antisocial forces
We are resolute in avoiding any and all contact or transactions with antisocial forces such as organized crime groups that disrupt social order and public safety, making an exhaustive effort to avoid entering into any transaction.
- Ensure appropriate information disclosure and transparency of management
We ensure transparency of management and conduct appropriate and timely disclosure of corporate information to the public.
RHAJTEK-LINO’s Three Pledges
Quality, Efficiency, and Value